Vision, Mission and Goals
Our Vision is to
- advance our role as a leader in accessible graduate education world-wide
- promote excellence in graduate education
- support diversity, equity, fairness, and ethical conduct in graduate education
- create a graduate education that combines scholarship, research, and creative work
- foster a stimulating and challenging environment for faculty and students that promotes innovation.
Our Mission and Goals are to
- ensure consistency and quality across all graduate programs
- enhance the University’s ability to attract and retain outstanding students, nationally and internationally
- improve and expand graduate programs
- stimulate superior learning and research experiences
- promote timely student success.
We will fulfill the above mission by:
- providing expertise, advice and information to faculty and students in an open and supportive environment
- overseeing the design and delivery of programs
- participating in program reviews
- supporting diversity, equity, integrity, and ethical conduct in graduate education
- promoting flexibility and accessibility of graduate education
- promoting uniform standards in degree requirements and graduate student supervision
- providing educational and research opportunities that support the student in their program of study as well as assists with their professional development.