- Final Thesis Oral Examination for Erin Bampton (MN), Faculty of Health Disciplines
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Profiling Alberta's Graduate Students Travel Award
- Searching for Canada's Top Dissertation
- 2015 Open Education Global Conference
- Congratulations to Dr. Rosalie Hilde - (AU DBA graduate 2013)
- Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AI-TF) Scholarship
- SSHRC - CGS Doctoral Award
- SSHRC - Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Award
- AU 3 Minute Thesis
We are pleased to announce the following upcoming presentations/workshops.
- the first online doctoral education program that specializes in Distance Education in North America
- a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Architecture is now being offered through the RAIC Centre for Architecture at Athabasca University
Faculty of Graduate Studies
The primary purpose of the Faculty of Graduate Studies is to define and support excellence in graduate education and the research and scholarly activities associated with it.
To meet this purpose, the Faculty of Graduate Studies works with the academic units to create policies that define good practice in all graduate programs, achieve high quality curriculum, and promote intellectual communication between graduate students and faculty.
This website provides: guidelines and policies that maintain equitable standards across all academic disciplines; resources for faculty members on the nature of graduate education and supervision; and information on opportunities for students to participate in professional and educational development activities outside of their program of study.
Welcome Message from the Dean
Welcome to the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Athabasca University (AU). The Faculty of Graduate Studies brings together a community of scholars from around the world who teach and advise over 3,500 graduate students.
Updated January 26 2015 by Student & Academic Services